The graduate school GREES regularly offers new scholarships in the field of industrial energy efficiency. These tenders usually take place on an anual basis in the last quarter of the year. All offered topics are in accordance with the research focus of GREES.
Please read the respective pages carefully to gain detailed information on the application process and procedure.
- The scholarships are granted for three years, with the option for extension of one more year. The maximum period is four years.
- The scientific advisory board decides on awarding scholarships. Extensions of the scholarship are based on an assessment of the scholar (e.g. Progress in research project and dissertation, participation at the training program,...).
- The scholarship is 1600 €/month in the first three years and 1700 €/month in the fourth year. Additionally there is a monthly subsidy of 150 €/month
- According to §3 Nr. 44 EStG, scholarships are tax free. There is no employment relationship and thus no social insurance ($14 SGB IV)
- Scholars must care for their own health insurance
All scholars are oligated to:
- Present on their progress on a yearly basis (Statusseminar)
- Regular attendence of the GREES colloquium
- Attendence of all events of the graduate school